Schools Out... Lets Scream and Shout | Victoria Lucy




Schools out and when I say school I actually mean University but school just sounded better. Here in the UK, it's spring week for our schools, however, if your lucky enough to do a course like myself, university is finished for the year. And what a year it has been. What I mean by that is, it has been really bloody tough, there been no smooth running assignments for this girl. Stress would be an understatement.





However, when it comes to it.... does any university student have a smooth running experience.  To be honest, they probably do. In a recent interview one student told me 'I thought university would be so much harder'. Not gunna lie, the comment made me die a little inside. I've been trudging through that muddy pit they call university for two years. I for one, definitely do not see any dry land appearing anytime soon. Although, on another note, I did say... SUMMER BREAK is here. Time to kick back, relax and enjoy the sun. Haha, only kidding I have summer job to support myself...it's a glamorous lifestyle us working-class students live. 




Nevertheless, all the times I'm not working, I will be enjoying every moment. The beach. The Park. Clubs. Restaurants. BBQ'S and everything else that comes in toe with summer and I can not wait.  What will you be doing this summer? I hope you are living it to the fullest, getting active and most importantly staying happy. Enjoy your summer and every little moment it brings! 

Victoria 
x

Comments

Popular Posts